Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's a beautiful Sunday.  where does the time go?  I thought I was just here updating but it has been another yr.

today you can see the leaves just starting to show signs of colors, and there is a soft breeze from the south keeping the weather a bit warmer than comfortable.

After working in the Cat shelter, and washing some blankets for them, we are going to make some sherbet.

very easy recipe I got off a forum many years ago, and I can't remember who posted it, so I can't give the credit to them.  but I have modified it several ways so I will add those , too.  enjoy.

Orange Sherbet
2 cans sweetened condensed milk
1 can (small round) of crushed pineapple
6 cans of Orange Crush. 
that's it!
fill your freezer and crank or plug in :)

Modifications:
(almost heaven vanilla)
6 cans cream soda and
2 cans of sweetened condensed milk

Grrreat grape!
6 cans Grape Crush
2 cans Sweetened condensed Milk
(pineapple is optional.) we did it with and with out.


be adventurous!
2 cans of the sweet milk and try :

Root Beer
Cherry
Peach (was very good with and with out pineapple)

if you tried out something let me know how it was!

Enjoy the last month of Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment