Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10-27-08 feeding kittens

Well, today starts with a head ache, from stress I am sure, we lost the cute little long haired blond kitten yesterday. The other seven seem to be better then ever, I have them on vet meds and antibiotics.

I went into the sun room this morning and was met with 28 little paws all screaming pick me! pick me! pick me!, to be held and cuddled first.

So you pick up an armload and put your nose to each and let them purrrrr so loud you think they are an engine revving up!.

After cleaning pans, it is feeding time, I can't even explain the loud screams for FEED ME! and jumping up my legs and climbing up to my shoulders as I mix up their food.

such sweet, sweet angels.

Now I need the Lord to help us find forever loving homes, and soon!

have a great day!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment