Monday, August 24, 2009

the best laid plans

I have had a very busy couple of days, thought I was getting company tomorrow so I got all the weeding done, got the yard mowed, and cleaned up the area, and made some good fixings, and they emailed and had to cancel out until next week. Soooooo I guess I will see what the angels might have in mind for me tomorrow.... do I dare hope it is a quiet day and I can relax in a nice clean, serene get away! just out back in the court yard with the birds and the water gardens, oh yea, and kitties wanting to be scratched and held. maybe I will crochet, or read a book, or... maybe not!

I woke today at 5 am and could not get back to sleep so after a busy day of making lotions and tinctures, I think I will be turning in very soon.

good night or good morning! (depending on what side of the world you are on! :) )

blessings
Sue

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Angels give you at least a little time for something you enjoy! Hugs n Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, I sure did get some time and Shirley came to visit. it was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete